Wednesday, May 4, 2022

317 days later

 i can't believe i haven't blogged for almost a year.

after some deliberation, i inactivated my optometric license to journey on this chapter of my life as a stay at home mom--focusing on child rearing and my illustrations that i always wanted to do.  i have no intentions of becoming "big" but it is a series of memories and creations that delight me when i draw.

my aunt recently said i look very relaxed, at ease, at peace and it looks good.  i must say, i haven't felt this much harmony in me since...childhood?  though there are many things that are unfinished and still need to be overcome, i am happy.  is that the right word?  i've never felt such quietness in my spirit and i am thankful to the Lord.

everyday i am filled with gratitude.  there are times, i am low on energy and there are things i wish to accomplish but am slowed down by the responsibilities of being a mother, managing myself, my family...but comes joy.  i get to be a mother of the most beautiful child.  i still have my parents who are healthy and well.  my sister is always there for me.  my husband and i love each other despite the grueling beginning we have been through.  yes, i have permanent health issues but i can walk, see, taste...i am experiencing life at the fullest.  the Lord is so gracious to me and my family.

everything is so lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4 am and work five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10 km or swim 1500 m, or do b...