Friday, May 27, 2011

Ms. Sandra Lee

pretty much sums it up
I feel as though I am always wearing a hat.  This hat protects me from the heat of the sun and light getting in my eyes, but I want to take it off.

"The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing.  He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live." - Leo F. Buscaglia

Despite the love and appreciation for my hat--the hat that fits so well on my head...I must find courage to take it off and learn feel and change and grow and love and, above all, live.

Perhaps later, when I get things figured out, I'll get a visor :)

credits to baileyinbucheon.blogspot.com
Get my metaphorical spiel?
hehehehehehe

1 comment:

  1. Sandra! let's chat!
    honestly if you're not happy about it (but maybe you are, and you're only letting the blog write down your deep darkest thoughts, but maybe you have light happy thoughts about opto school too), you should just wait.

    Get a job. Work for Walter. Get by. Do art. Volunteer. you'll have a stronger application for whatever you do, once you're sure/certain.

    Email me to hang out! i'm freer now!

    ReplyDelete

When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4 am and work five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10 km or swim 1500 m, or do b...