Thursday, May 28, 2020

2 days late

cd   30
dpo 17
possible week 5 day 2

I feel like my period will be coming for sure.  My cramps feel exactly like period cramps--except more acidic feeling.  I feel...(TMI warning) like I want to poop which is my usual routine before a period.  I don't have any symptoms aside from slightly sore boobs.  I have dreams, but nothing about conception or pregnancy.

It's happened before....I don't want to keep my hopes up.  I want to pray to the Lord because I want to hope that this is it, but at the same time be ready for disappointment and trust in Him with all my might. 

Do I just wait until my period comes?  Do I take a test now?  I strongly feel like if I take the test now, I will get a definite negative.  My close Christian sister was also late and tested negative... sigh.

LET US REJOICE IN GOD'S DIVINE TIMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4 am and work five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10 km or swim 1500 m, or do b...