Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mah-duhssss Day

...like a Korean would say =)

at AK plaza...saw these two women walking side by side with slightly different hair cuts.
 one had a gucci bag and the other had a louis vuitton.
they must have been sisters..reminded me of my mom and her sisters :)
had to draw it in the bus before the image left my head (!) so smudged a bit...
I submitted an entry describing my mom in six words for the New York Times.  Of course she is the epitome of "most understanding, unconditional love, best friend, wise, beautiful...etc.etc." But most people wrote that kind of stuff, so I entered, "Same hairdo since I was born."  I hope she doesn't get offended hehehe

아비유~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4 am and work five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10 km or swim 1500 m, or do b...