my toilet got clogged. yes...i think i used too many squares for my own good.
there was no way in hell i would call up a plummer and ask for his services.
that poor guy...
so i took the plunger.
and i plunged.
i wanted to cry.
but it had to be done.
i felt my face in a twist for what seemed like eternity.
after five rounds of flushing and continuous plunging.
i won.
what was once tightly tucked inside the cranium... all drawings and writing belong to me. copyright 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I’m in writing mode for a novel, I get up at 4 am and work five to six hours. In the afternoon, I run for 10 km or swim 1500 m, or do b...
-
pretty much sums it up I feel as though I am always wearing a hat. This hat protects me from the heat of the sun and light getting in my...
-
Breakfast: I inhaled a french toast, mango juice, and a hachiya fruit. There were more but I had to run! Dinner: the guy in the import ...
-
i get scallions and shallots mixed up all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment